Residential Roof Installation
Your Roof Is Your First Line Of Defense
Residential Roof Replacement and Installation
Your roof is the first line of defense against weather elements, such as rain, hail, wind and the sun. You need to ensure that it’s properly installed and well maintained to keep your property and family safe. C.L. DuPre Roofing is the ideal team to call if you are in need of home roofing replacement and installation.
Many property owners delay repairing their roof even if they have an emergency or a leak. They keep putting it off until the condition is critical, and then they have no choice but to replace the roof entirely. If your roof is not doing its job properly, you will inevitably have to hire a qualified roofing company to handle the issue.
It won’t get better with time, and your roof will continue to deteriorate without some attention from a skilled contractor with experience in shingle roof replacement.
We use only the highest quality materials on all projects and work only with reputable shingle manufacturers.
Why Choose A Shingle Roof?
- Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective and are easy to install. You save money in the material and the labor, both.
- Fiberglass shingles provide excellent fire protection.
- Shingles are available in a variety of colors to provide the look you desire for your roof.
- Once installed, the shingle roofs are easy to repair too, when needed. If a small part of your roof is destroyed or is leaky, a roofing company can replace that part without needing to replace the whole roof.
- Shingle roofs are durable and can last from 25-50 years with appropriate maintenance.
Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we know the right products that are ideal for each property type. We consider each customer and property to be unique. That is why we provide roofing services that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of each client, ensuring customer satisfaction. We respect our clients as well as their properties. We will work according to your specifications and make sure all your expectations are met.